2. To enter and use the CREEKHEAL official website, you must be at least 20 years of age and have a valid email address. Anyone younger than 20 years of age must first receive permission from his or her legal guardian.
3. You agree that all information you provide to us and that is stored on our information system is accurate, and can confirm your identity. If this information changes, please contact us.
4. If you do not agree to the terms of service, or if your country or region excludes some or all of these terms, please do not proceed with the registration process or stop using these services.
5. To maintain the security of your membership and transaction data, you agree that according to the conditions or legal changes to CREEKHEAL’s official website, terms of service may change at any time, and that after being announced through CREEKHEAL’s official website and updating both parties’ contracts, these changes will take effect and no further notification will be provided.
6. CREEKHEAL’s official website https://www.creekheal.com provides the scope of services including web browsing links, email, physical mail, or other means of providing product marketing information and the buying and selling of products. The website also provides payment, logistics, and information flow service platforms. The CREEKHEAL official website may add, remove, change, or terminate relevant service content in accordance with business needs and real-world conditions without notifying members individually. The product names, prices, content, specifications, model numbers, and other relevant information presented on the CREEKHEAL product transaction website are presented as inducements for the offer to enter into a contract.
7. If members’ information changes, they should log on to the CREEKHEAL website and update their online information. If the information is redundant; if the names of others are fraudulently used; is contrary to good customs; or the rights of personal name, corporate name, trademark, or other intellectual property rights are violated and result in others being misled or laws being broken, then CREEKHEAL may refuse a user’s registration, suspend or terminate his or her membership status, and deny him or her the use of these services.
8. If incorrect, missing, or erroneous information provided by the user leads to incompliance with prize qualifications or the inability to correctly and immediately contact the member, causing the member to be unable to satisfy the specified prize conditions or collect the event prize or offer, the member shall not object.
9. The member understands and agrees that public posts or pictures, videos, texts, apps, music, and other similar information sent privately is the responsibility of the user providing this information. The official website of CREEKHEAL does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or legality thereof.
10. Members understand and agree that any information uploaded, sent, input, or provided to the CREEKHEAL official website is given under the unconditional authority to be used, altered, duplicated, publicly transmitted, modified, distributed, sent, or published by the website for bona fide purposes. Members must grant the above authorizations for the foregoing and shall not object thereto.
11. Members guarantee that the information they provide does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. If the CREEKHEAL official website used, altered, reproduced, publicly broadcasted, modified, distributed, disseminated, or published the foregoing in a manner leading to the infringement of the rights of a third party, then the said member shall be responsible for the damages caused to the third party by the CREEKHEAL official website and liable for compensation (including attorney’s fees).
12. Members understand and agree that the CREEKHEAL official website may store or reveal any information provided by members to government agencies, the judicial police, or statutory agents or legal guardians of minors according to the provisions of legal regulations or the reasonable and necessary scope of the below objectives:
(1) The member’s information was fraudulently used by others, and to prevent serious harm to member rights.
(2) In response to third party infringement claims.
(3) To protect the rights of the CREEKHEAL official website, other members, and the public.
13. If the rights ownership of any text, image, picture, or other work or data are contested or are the subject of other legitimacy disputes, the CREEKHEAL official website may stop providing this information or directly delete it without notifying members, or notify members of the suspension of use.
14. Members agree and guarantee that they will not use these services for any unlawful objective or in any unlawful manner. If members are located outside of the Taiwan(the Republic of China), they shall abide by the laws of their country or region.
15. Members understand and agree that any commercial activities for which prior permission has not been obtained are forbidden, and agree that the CREEKHEAL official website may, based on its own considerations and for any reasons, assume that members have breached the stipulations and spirit of these terms of service in using these services to violate the rights of others or engage in unlawful or inappropriate activities unrelated to these services.
In addition to claiming damages from the said member in accordance with the law, the CREEKHEAL official website may also cancel his or her membership qualifications, delete or terminate his or her account and password, and permanently ban him or her from using these services. The CREEKHEAL official website bears no legal responsibility for compensating or indemnifying the said member or any third party.
16. The CREEKHEAL official website bears no warranty for software, images, or data downloaded from external links reached via the CREEKHEAL official website. Members should first consider and judge the legality, validity, accuracy, completeness, and infringement of rights of any software, images, or data to avoid incurring losses (e.g., damages to the member’s computer system or loss of stored data). The CREEKHEAL official website is not liable for any compensation to members for losses suffered directly or indirectly.
17. Information appearing on the CREEKHEAL official website may be partially or completely unusable as a result of malfunctions or failures with telecommunication networks or software and hardware equipment, data transmission errors, tampering by third parties, natural disasters, or other force majeure factors. As a result, members should be cautious when reading or using information presented on member service platforms, including various data, suggestions, analyses, assessments, and reports. This information does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the CREEKHEAL official website, and the CREEKHEAL official website cannot guarantee its accuracy, completeness, or reliability.
18. Members must assume responsibility for risks of any decisions made based on any information presented on this service platform. The CREEKHEAL official website does not assume any responsibility for these risks. Under all circumstances, the CREEKHEAL official website only provides member services in accordance with the functions and conditions at the time of use on an “as is” basis, and shall not expressly or implicitly warrant or guarantee members’ individual requests.
19. The CREEKHEAL official website’s forecasted hardware and software maintenance plan may lead to interruptions or temporary suspensions of the system. The CREEKHEAL official website will announce these interruptions to the best of its ability and in an appropriate manner prior to these situations.
20. The CREEKHEAL official website assumes no warranty for information or recommendations obtained by members when using its services or through external links (hyperlinks) reached through the CREEKHEAL official website. Members are requested to consult with professionals before making any relevant plan or decision to meet their individual needs.
21. The CREEKHEAL official website may cooperate with third parties (content providers) including other platforms, companies, or producers. These content providers will provide different content including news, information, and digital reports to the CREEKHEAL official website for publications. Based on respect for the creative and intellectual property rights of content providers, the CREEKHEAL official website will not perform due diligence on or amend the content, and bears no legal responsibility for the accuracy and truthfulness thereof. If a member believes that such content is fraudulent or infringes on certain rights, they are asked to present their opinion to the relevant content provider.
22. External manufacturers or individuals may sell products, services, or make other transactions through links or external websites via the CREEKHEAL official website. If a member makes a transaction with such a manufacturer or individual as a result, then this transaction or contract exists only between the member and the manufacturer or individual involved, does not fall within the scope of these services, and is unrelated to the CREEKHEAL official website. Members may not seek any benefit from the CREEKHEAL official website.
23. Statements on the CREEKHEAL official website shall in no way intervene with any sale, service, or other transaction with external manufacturers or individuals, and shall also not warrant the products, services, or other objects of the transactions obtained by members.
25. If members continue to use the information services provided by the CREEKHEAL official website after any modification or change to this policy, they are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to abide by the updated policy.
26. If members are younger than 20 years old, in addition to respecting the stipulations of this policy, the member’s parent (or legal guardian) should also read, understand, and agree to respect all the content in this policy. If members continue to use the information services provided by the CREEKHEAL official website after any modification or change to this policy, the member’s parent (or legal guardian) is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to abide by the revised or modified policy.
27. Members agree that the CREEKHEAL official website and related companies may within the duration and geographical scope of their operations collect, process, and use the names, identification numbers, other documents for identity verification, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, communication records, and browser IP addresses—including the IP address of connected devices, time of use, browser used, operating system, relevant browsing and clicking records, and all similar information—of members (and their representatives). This is according to the reasonable and specific scope of stipulations of “Consumer Protection”; “Legal Trading of Personal Data”; “Marketing”; “Consumer and Customer Management and Services”; “Credit Cards, Cash Cards, Debit Cards, or E-ticket Services”; "Investigation, Statistics, and Research Analysis”; “Member Management”; “Other Business Included in the Business Registration Items or the Articles of Incorporation”; and “Other Consulting Services”; and the collection, processing, and use of the name of the member (or their representative). Members further agree that the CREEKHEAL official website and related companies can use the above information to provide various preferential measures, marketing and event information, or marketing surveys. The above applies to vendors commissioned by the CREEKHEAL official website for its business needs.
28. Members agree that the CREEKHEAL official website and related companies may use their personal data for uses other than those specified.
29. Member personal data usage period: From the time that members provide their personal data until the time that members state that data shall no longer be used. Region: Territory within and outside of the Taiwan(the Republic of China). Subjects: The company operating the CREEKHEAL official website, related companies, and cooperating producers contracted by or providing services for CREEKHEAL. Method: In accordance with the specified purposes of collection and scope of legal regulations.
30. According to relevant stipulations of the Personal Data Protection Act, the CREEKHEAL official website safely keeps, collects, processes, and uses member information stored on this website. The CREEKHEAL official website does not reveal information without the consent of the member or according to the law.
31. Based on the Personal Data Protection Act and relevant laws, members may request to view or read their personal data, make copies, supplement or amend it, and request that it no longer be collected, processed, or used. Members also have the right to request that their data be deleted.
32. When exercising the aforementioned rights, members must complete the personal data application form themselves, process the response form, and apply for personal identification documents. If members entrust this to a third party, they must issue the power of attorney to this party and provide documents to verify the identity of the attorney-in-fact.
33. After completing the registration process for these services, members will receive an account number and password. Members are obliged to confirm that the account number and password are secure, and may not reveal them to a third party.
34. Members agree that their account number and password are only to be used by the members themselves, and may not be rented, lent, or transferred to a third party. If members reveal their own personal information, member password, or payment details, giving a third party the opportunity to use this information, members shall assume full responsibility for the actions of the third party.
35. Any activity conducted after using a member’s account number and password to enter the CREEKHEAL official site is viewed as the activity of the members themselves.
36. If a member’s account number or password is compromised, or if any other security issue occurs, the member should immediately notify the CREEKHEAL official website. However, the measures adopted by the CREEKHEAL official website do not express or imply any responsibility or compensatory obligation to the member.
37. Members may not reveal their account number or password to any person, and may not use the account number or password of any other person to log on to the CREEKHEAL official website. If a member breaches these terms of service and incurs damages, the CREEKHEAL official website assumes no compensatory liability.
38. The CREEKHEAL official website sends notifications and related information using the email addresses stored by members on the CREEKHEAL official website to maintain service quality. If the email addresses of members change, they should immediately log on to the CREEKHEAL official website to update their information to maintain the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of their email address and other personal information. If members do not receive relevant information because of a problem with the stored email address, the announcement on the CREEKHEAL official website prevails.
39. Members understand and agree that the software or programs used by these services and the CREEKHEAL official website, as well as all content on the website are owned by the CREEKHEAL official website and other rights holders, including trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, private business information, techniques, and all other rights. No one may use, modify, reproduce, broadcast, distribute, disseminate, publish, restore, or reverse engineer this information without prior permission.
40. If a member wants to use or transfer the software, program, or website content mentioned above, they must obtain the prior written approval of the CREEKHEAL official website or rights holder in accordance with the law.
41. If members breach these terms of service and thereby infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, the member should assume legal responsibility according to the law and shall be liable for damages incurred by the CREEKHEAL official website, including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees. The CREEKHEAL official website is also authorized to cancel the member’s membership status and permanently ban the member from using these services.
42. Members agree that the CREEKHEAL official website, cooperating producers, or strategic partners may at any time send electronic reports or product messages (EDM) to members’ registered email addresses. If a member does not wish to continue receiving marketing messages, the member is asked to make a request to the CREEKHEAL official website’s customer service center. The CREEKHEAL official website will then stop delivering marketing messages to that user.
43. Members must complete online order processes in accordance with the confirmed product numbers and pricing mechanisms provided by these services. The CREEKHEAL official website will notify members via email or other methods. These notifications only provide information on received member purchases, and do not indicate that a transaction has been completed or a contract established. The CREEKHEAL official website reserves the right for a final review of the purchase, whether or not an order has been received, and the right to dispatch a product.
44. Where listed product prices are obviously erroneous, the CREEKHEAL official website reserves the right to cancel any activity related to the error. Members should contact the customer service center to re-process their order.
45. When necessary, the CREEKHEAL official website may limit the number of a specified item a member may purchase in a single order. When a member places an order in excess of the limit established by the CREEKHEAL official website, the website may ship only the number of products specified by the upper limit.
46. When a member uses these services and completes the order process, they are assumed to have made an offer, and are subject to the terms and conditions of the agreement and transaction conditions stated on the webpage. If members’ information (e.g., address and telephone number) changes, they should immediately notify a CREEKHEAL customer service staff member to amend the order information, and may not dispute the purchase or refuse payment because of incorrect personal information.
47. The CREEKHEAL official website shall provide location and method of delivery options to members and deliver items according to the member’s choice. If a member chooses to deliver the goods to a convenience store for in-store pick-up and payment, if they do not collect and pay for the goods without notifying CREEKHEAL within the specified time, the CREEKHEAL official website will freeze the member’s right to continue choosing this method of delivery and payment.
48. Members know and understand that when they use the periodic credit card payment service offered by the CREEKHEAL official website, they are establishing a new creditor-debtor relationship with the bank that issued the involved credit card. Members may be responsible for related interest or processing payments related to the card-issuing bank according to the bank’s terms. Members are asked to carefully review the card-issuing bank’s terms prior to selecting this payment method.
49. Members have the right to return goods, but this right does not extend to the following conditions:
(1) Spoilt goods, goods with short shelf lives, or in cases where the termination period is nearly over;
(2) Products personalized according to member requirements; and
(3) Opened personal hygiene products (including skincare products). All returned goods must include all products, accessories, attachments, packaging, and all included documentation and information. If a physical receipt exists, this should be returned with the product. Otherwise, the CREEKHEAL official website may refuse to accept the member’s return request.
50. If a dispute occurs when members use this service, both parties shall provide their stored electronic data records or evidence to the courts or a third party for verification. If there is any discrepancy in the relevant acts, then the CREEKHEAL database records will be used as a standard.
51. If a member breaches these terms of service or relevant legal regulations, leading to damages or costs (e.g., shipping, processing, litigation, or lawyer fees) incurred by the CREEKHEAL website, the member shall be responsible for all compensatory liability.
52. Members acknowledge that the CREEKHEAL official website is operated by She'Ｎ New Era Aesthetics International Co., Ltd. In the future, if the operating rights of the CREEKHEAL official website are transferred to other third parties, the member agrees that She'ＮNew Era Aesthetics International Co., Ltd. may transfer member information and transaction records to other companies or individuals responsible for operating the CREEKHEAL official website so that members can continue to use CREEKHEAL official website services.
53. Members who download or obtain any information using this service should make their own considerations and assume the personal risks of these actions. Any damage or loss of data on the member's computer system that may result from downloading the abovementioned data is the full responsibility of the members and not related to the CREEKHEAL official website. Except for cases of intentional or gross negligence by CREEKHEAL's official website, the website is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the use of these services.
54. Members understand and agree to use these services. If any unpleasant content exists, the CREEKHEAL official website shall not be responsible for any content under any circumstances.
55. If any conflicts occur, members are asked to report their views to the CREEKHEAL official website customer service center, and both parties should resolve the issue with the utmost goodwill and good faith. Should litigation be involved, both parties agree that the Taipei District Court shall be the court of first instance. For matters not interpreted by these terms of service, the laws of of the Taiwan(the Republic of China)shall apply.